Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leona Caldwell Belt

I just thought I'd share an awesome Leona Caldwell find that Susan at McKenzie Creek Jewelry has posted. She let me know she had a beautiful Leona Caldwell belt after she found my post on Ms. Caldwell. I know Leona had done some ceramics work and jewelry in her studio, but the examples online are few and far between.

Check out how beautiful and adorable this belt is!!


Source: McKenzie Creek Jewelry

I love Leona Caldwell's quails and roadrunners SOOOOOOOOOO much! She inspires me every time.



Source: McKenzie Creek Jewelry
 Thanks Susan for helping to spread the word on Ms. Caldwell! I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! You won one of the packages on the Moon Munkie Mystery Make. Do let me have your postal details so I can send it over. Can't wait to hear from you! Jx

    ReplyDelete