It doesn't just stop there, though. I am going to join in regardless of whether I get the lovelies Moon Munkie is sending out. I am offering you dear readers a similar option, if you're interested.
I will make four packages of similar goodies, things that you can use for sewing or craft projects, and I will send them to you! To review the rules that Moon Munkie has in place:
1) They need to go to people with sewing or crafting type blogs which are updated at least weekly. (I am perhaps less concerned about this portion, since I know how hard that can be. Let's just say updated regularly.)
2) From the date you receive the parcel, you have 4 weeks to create something inspired by the items in the parcel.
3) You may use all or some of the items in the parcel and you may add from your own stash or buy additional items.
5) At the end of the 4 weeks (or before if you’re quick!) you agree to blog about the item you made (with a link to Moon Munkie) and the processes you went through – with pictures of course! You can also blog as you go along if you like. A tutorial for making your item is not essential, but would be appreciated!
6) I will also blog about the challenge. (As will Moon Munkie, I'm sure.) I’ll link to your blog from mine. So hopefully your blog will get lots of extra visits, too.
7) Optional You could then do the same sort of thing. Offer 4 packages from your stash to other crafters. I wonder how far it would spread? I hope you will do this, but I don’t want to make it mandatory in case it puts people off joining in.
Because I'm joining in on this a little later, (and because my goodie packages are not yet created), I'll be extending my deadline to March 2nd to give folks a little more time to express their interest. It won't be too far off from Moon Munkie's schedule, but it'll give you time to decide if you're interested.
Feel free to spread the news to others you think would be interested. I will likely include some non-sewing craft supplies, since I have a good stash of those too, but I'll update you on the packages soon. They're mysteries either way. ;)
So, who's in?