Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another Award!

Neeno from Sew Me Love nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award! Cool! Thanks, Neeno!

I feel a little sheepish by only doing this award halfway (such a rule breaker!), but I am not sure I could really thoughtfully name 15 blogs that meet the criteria. Don't get me wrong. There are MANY excellent blogs that are both versatile and entertaining. But I don't know that I could narrow it down to just 15.

But, I will certainly go with the rest of the aspects of the award:

Here are the rules:

  1. Add the badge to the winning blog page.
  2. Thank the blogger who gave it. 
  3. List the rules.
  4. List seven (7) random facts about yourself. 
  5. Pass on the award to fifteen (15) deserving and conscientious bloggers who are nominated for their diligence, demonstrated skill, and achievements in the world of blogging and specifically in the sewing related category. 
  6. Contact the nominated bloggers and let them know they are recipients.

Seven Random Facts About Me

1. I am currently in the middle of making a muddled attempt of a refashion from some St. Paddy's Day t-shirts.

2. I really am quite smitten with bugs and other small creepy crawlies. I was once given an earthworm as a present in college, and was happy for the whole week.

3. I am from a large family: 3 girls and 6 boys

4. I am taking a course in meditation and failing miserably at making enough time to meditate every day (the goal is currently two 20 minute sessions).

5. I am an avid fan of podcasts that tell stories or feed the geek in me. Examples: The Moth, Selected Shorts, Story Collider, A Way with Words, A Moment in Science, Brainstuff and the other How Stuff Works podcasts.

6. I have no ability to watch a TV series to the end unless it's a science show. David Attenborough always gets my undivided attention.

7. If you were to hide something from me, the top of the refrigerator would be the best place. I never see it, so never know what's actually up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment