Saturday, March 24, 2012

Moon Munkie Packages Are Arriving!

I have finished on project for the Moon Munkie Make challenge, and hope to post it on Monday when I'll have time to transfer pictures from my camera. And then I'll have another post to share, hopefully by Thursday next week with some of the other materials. I must say that I love how the color scheme Moon Munkie provided actually works so well for the sweetpea theme for my sister-in-law's baby shower.


Source: Masustak Eguzkitan
In the meantime, I sent off packages around the world last week (Spain, England, New Zealand!) and it sounds like all of them have arrived safe and sound. Yay!

Source: House of Pinheiro
When I made these packages, I have to admit that I was overwhelmed with trying to share fairly and to give items that would be useable for the sewists they were destined for. I did try to color coordinate when I could, but I felt so self-conscious about getting folks useable materials. But seeing Rachel's and Maider's posts, I realize that perhaps I did an okay job. They certainly know how to make all the small bits of material look tons more exciting than when I was packing them.

Can't wait to see what they come up with!

2 comments:

  1. You did amazingly with putting the packages together! It was so exciting unpacking mine - all these lovely ideas coming out with each item. :-) I'll be doing a blog post about my package sometime in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did, I was so happy with my pack.. I hope you like what I make...xx

    ReplyDelete