Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tagged!

fours
Four Jobs I’ve Had
1 Customer service rep
2 Nanny
3 Intern at the Smithsonian
4 McDonald's server (unfortunately)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1 Evil Dead 2
2 Better Off Dead
3 City of Lost Children
4 Raising Arizona
(5 The King and I - I need a musical in here somewhere)

Four Places I’ve Lived
1 Taneytown, MD
2 Chicago, IL
3 Silver Spring, MD
4 Baltimore, MD

Four TV Shows I Love
1 Arrested Development
2 Jim Henson's The Storyteller
3 The Office (UK)
4 Twin Peaks

Four Places I’ve Vacationed
1 Combermere, Ontario
2 Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 Kodaikanal India
4 Ho Rainforest in Washington state

Four of My Favorite Dishes
1 Puto (Filipino sweet rice cake)
2 Coffee ice cream
3 CHOCOLATE (dark)
4 Corn pancakes

Four Sites I Visit Daily
1 Google Maps
2 my e-mail (all three or four accounts)
3 Google
4 Vosges chocolate (a girl can dream!)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Now
1 in bed with my husband, napping
2 learning how to properly split huge amounts of wood in the hollow
3 contra dancing
4 on a road trip

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging (i too am sorry folks)
1 Stop Looking at Me Like That
2 Rachael Fowler
3 bearskinrug
4 the second half of inkfinger

No comments:

Post a Comment