Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Illustration Friday: Lost; or, How much I Love The Niff

have you seen my pot?
if seen, please contact me immediately!

so, for the "lost" theme of illustration friday, i thought this would be a decent entry. not exactly cohesive in the theme, but it certainly is a lost pot of mine. how does one lose a pot? i mean, really.

and, i have to admit that this is another blatent tribute to how much i love the niff's art and drawing style. i don't want to pretend that i am not fully aware that i'm trying to be like her. or that this is not nearly as good as anything she does. she rocks! and the way she handles those inkwashes and object studies... who doesn't want to be like her? i hope she doesn't hate me for being so completely unoriginal here. but i can't help it. i wanna be her.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to check out the Niff and find your submission original and creative! I like very much your ink washes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to say that i love your header! What a cool idea.

    If I see your missing pot, I'll be sure to give you shout.

    ReplyDelete