Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Mama Always Told Me I Was a Winner

You may have actually looked at my recent raffle, or you may not have. Either way, most of the raffles/auctions that A Bit of This & A Bit of That helped to organize for her Japan Quake Appeal, finished up yesterday. Because I was a late comer, mine won't finish until Monday, but I don't have any raffle entries yet, anyway, so it's just as well. (Besides, I was told that there may be some school children looking for some origami paper to use for gifts to Japan.)


Anyway, my point here is that I woke up to this message this morning:

Diane said...


Hi there and congratulations! You were the winner in my Japan quake appeal raffle!

Please let me know your mailing address, and any fabric preferences - do you like traditional Japanese designs, cute kawaii things, particular colours? Also, the prize is 25 fat quarters but if you'd prefer the odd half yard or even full yard I can do that too, as long as the total is the same.

Again, congratulations, and thank you for your generous donation!



No comments:

Post a Comment