Friday, September 16, 2011

Thrifting Finds: Goodwill, Good Luck

I had a few run-ins with the Goodwill near my parents this year. I really do find that I am a sucker for a deal, and I do like the chance to reuse things that are worth revisiting.

I won't go into too much detail, but thought I'd show off some of my finds over this summer. A thrifty retrospective, if you will. The best part is that some of these I got at half price, so they were only 30-some cents. I'll have to get back to you about whether they are actually complete patterns, I suppose.


I don't know how helpful this will be, but I am fascinated.

Here are some of the neat diagrams contained therein.



Hopes for shorts and flowy maxi dresses that were sadly not realized. This year.
Totally reminds me of Oona's spy post
I've found myself fascinated by blouses these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment