Monday, October 10, 2011

Shoe Swoon: Irregular Choice

Like any decent Baltimorean, I made a random stop at Ma Petite Shoe the other day and tried on this sweet little shoe:

Source: Irregular Choice

It got me thinking about how in love I am with Irregular Choice shoes. They have a strange mix of vintage and whimsical and loud sentiments. Like Katherine Hepburn met Tim Burton in the court of Louis XIV. And I eat that stuff up. Now if only I grew some money to keep up with my appetites.

So here's some eye/foot candy. Which is so much better than foot-mouth disease.

Source: Amazon



Source: Amazon


Source: Irregular Choice


Source: Irregular Choice

Source: Irregular Choice

And for those who are particularly fond of costuming or are in a Halloween mood: 

Source: Irregular Choice

Source: Irregular Choice


1 comment: