Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sewn Arts Sunday: Christmas!

Merry Christmas Blogland!


Source: Bel's Nook
You should definitely check out Belinda Schneider's post on Christmas Folk Art. I loved the range of artisanship she shares in the post. I totally just want to take her post and say it was mine, but she obviously has done the work with a great personal interest and with love. I'm particularly fond of the felt ornaments.

I would also be displaying wondrous photos of nativity mice on here by The House of Mouse, but I did not find them in time to get appropriate permissions. Instead, I will direct you to an adorable shepherd and sheep here, and a sweet little holy family here.

Many well wishes to you and yours during this holiday season. I hope you have many wonderful memories made with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment