Thursday, March 01, 2012

One more day for the Moon Munkie Mystery Make!

Just a reminder that if you haven't entered for a Mystery Make package from me, you still have until tomorrow March 2nd (let's say 11:59p EST) to enter.


To review:

1) They need to go to people with sewing or crafting type blogs which are updated regularly.

2) From the date you receive the parcel, you have 4 weeks to create something inspired by the items in the parcel.

3) You may use all or some of the items in the parcel and you may add from your own stash or buy additional items.

5) At the end of the 4 weeks (or before if you’re quick!) you agree to blog about the item you made (with a link to Moon Munkie) and the processes you went through – with pictures of course! You can also blog as you go along if you like. A tutorial for making your item is not essential, but would be appreciated!

6) I will also blog about the challenge. (As will Moon Munkie, I'm sure.) I’ll link to your blog from mine. So hopefully your blog will get lots of extra visits, too.

7) Optional You could then do the same sort of thing. Offer 4 packages from your stash to other crafters. I wonder how far it would spread? I hope you will do this, but I don’t want to make it mandatory in case it puts people off joining in.

------

I am midway in creating these packages, which are perhaps bigger than I anticipated. I don't want to give away the contents, but I can tell you that I'm including things that I feel relate well to my posting tendencies: sewing patterns and notions, fabric, clothes to refashion, and who knows what else. Maybe even food. Who knows!!! I don't even know!

So, like I said, if you're interested, comment here.

No comments:

Post a Comment